They are so excited to be going to school! Yeah Charlotte and Beatrice. Thanks for posting this picture, Brittany. PS, I think I need to send some socks! Don't let Aunt Wendy see the mismatched socks.
That is so cute about sharing rabbit socks. My granddaughters are so thoughtful of each other. Yes, I will buy interchangeable, all white, one size fits all from tiny to age 5!
They are so excited to be going to school! Yeah Charlotte and Beatrice. Thanks for posting this picture, Brittany. PS, I think I need to send some socks! Don't let Aunt Wendy see the mismatched socks.
ReplyDeleteThey were so excited to BOTH have a rabbit sock on!
ReplyDeletebut if you do buy sock, please only white socks I'm tired of trying to match them and having them fight over colors
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute about sharing rabbit socks. My granddaughters are so thoughtful of each other. Yes, I will buy interchangeable, all white, one size fits all from tiny to age 5!
ReplyDelete