A space for friends and family to keep up with our new lives in the Colorado High Desert.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Waiting for somebody
We got home late last night, and Beatrice and Nikolas were already asleep, so they have a breakfast mail surprise waiting for them. :) Charlotte was awake... she went to bed with hers!
I wondered when they would arrive! I hope the big girls shoes arrived today. I wanted to make sure they got them before school starts so you can have time to return them if you need too. I wish I could have shopped with them while I was there. Love to ALL!
I wondered when they would arrive! I hope the big girls shoes arrived today. I wanted to make sure they got them before school starts so you can have time to return them if you need too. I wish I could have shopped with them while I was there. Love to ALL!
ReplyDelete