We did St. Nicholas' day on Saturday, but it was certainly muted by illness. Here's a picture of the kids' shoes/stockings all ready to go.
I still need to find time to make Agnes'.
So along with the craziness, we went to mass last night for the Immaculate Conception. The girls had been doing better all day, even well enough to go to Preschool, but as soon as we got in the car for the 30 minute drive they fell asleep and woke up sicker. So after mass, when we had to run to Walmart for supplies for a project for Joey's classroom, I stayed in the car with the kids....which was fine because they didn't want to go anywhere. Until JackJack had to go potty!
Since this is a private blog, you get to enjoy this thoroughly private picture. :) please forgive the blurriness and crookedness. I was nursing the front seat at the time.
And he refused to use the little potty on the floor because it was too cramped, so the only option was on top of the folded down middle seat! Lights on! People of Wal-Mart we are!


No comments:
Post a Comment