Thursday, July 30, 2015

leaving Facebook

I made the difficult decision to leave Facebook this week, and so I decided to make this blog public (although not searchable, so you still have to know the address to find it).  That should make it easier for many of you.

Thank you for loving my family!  Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.  We need them. It's a tough, tough road we're following right now, but with Christ we will get through it.  The summer has been beautiful, the babies are all growing, we have a tree full of apples, and had a tree full of apricots a few weeks ago.  We still have 10 chickens, our house is almost completely functioning, although we still haven't painted or done floors. And Joey goes back to school on August 12th.

Please keep praying for us in the Desert.  Leaving Facebook land may be putting us even more in the Desert than before, but it's good.  It'll be very, very good.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittany, I miss you so much! I had the best time visiting with my grandchildren and yes, came home 7 pounds lighter. You have a beautiful family and home and I can't wait to visit again.

    ReplyDelete